PUT PRESSURE ON ZAHRAN ALLOUSH AND HIS BRIGADE. USE: @zahran1970
Please use one of the following tweets to put pressure on Zahran Alloush and Army of Islam:
- أين نشطاء الحرية رزان وسميرة ووائل وناظم؟ @IslamArmy01 #Douma4 @zahran1970 @ZahranAlloush @islamdamas1980 http://t.co/u8T2a4ERJe
- Il y a un an, où sont les #Douma4? @IslamArmy_fr @zahran1970 @ZahranAlloushpic.twitter.com/sDJk4YfY9U
- Bir yıl oldu. #Douma4 neredeler? @IslamArmy_turk @zahran1970 @ZahranAlloushpic.twitter.com/1Exu0V0jt5
- It’s been a year, where are the #Douma4? @IslamArmy_Eng @zahran1970 @ZahranAlloush pic.twitter.com/Zm0eGOSTkL
- Al een jaar ontvoerd. Waar zijn de #Douma4? @zahran1970 @ZahranAlloushpic.twitter.com/N7KS5E0Xma
- Das war vor einem Jahr, wo sind die #Douma4? @IslamArmy_deu @zahran1970 @ZahranAlloush pic.twitter.com/WDghLUTRlw
[STATEMENT BY THE FAMILY OF THESE FOUR ACTIVISTS]
Tuesday, the 9th of December, marks the first anniversary of the abduction of the four human rights activists, Razan Zaitouneh, Samira al-Khalil, Wael Hamadeh and Nazem Hammadi.
Please join us in demanding the immediate release of the Douma4 human rights activists by tweeting using the hashtag #douma4. We want to get this hashtag to trend worldwide on Twitter in order to prove that “we do exist” and that we can put pressure on Zahran Alloush @zahran1970 and his brigade, Army of Islam, to receive information about our abducted friends and get them immediately released.
As organizers of the douma4 solidarity campaign with the four kidnapped revolutionists, we ask ourselves—and hope from others—to always link the cause of the douma4 activists to the kidnapped and detained by the criminal Assad regime, and to the disappeared and kidnapped by Daesh (ISIS); we ask ourselves to show unity in the face of the suffering from the three perpetrators; and to show unity in the meaning of the work for their freedom, all of them, for the freedom and dignity of all Syrians. Isn’t this our cause? Are freedom and dignity not what the revolution erupted for?
Thank you for standing up for the original values of the Syrian revolution! Please invite your friends and followers to join us.
One year ago, Razan Zeitouneh, Samira al-Khalil, Wael Hamadeh and Nazem Hamadi were abducted from this office. Razan’s blue scarf is still there, awaiting her return…